Real Estate, Industrial & Infrastructure
With a track record of working on some of the national’s most well-known
projects, we are uniquely positioned to offer private
sector the strategic support needed for delivering results.
We provide an unmatched combination of knowledge and experience to industrial and infrastrucure companies. Our key credential to date is advising to the consortium of the largest Chinese
engineering companies in their process of market entry to European Union.
Warsaw Consultants was responsible for all corporate
communications, crisis management and public affairs activities provided to China Overseas Engineering Group (COVEC), Shanghai Construction Group and their parent
company, China Railway Group Limited - the Fortune Global 500 company.
Other significant credentials include:
- working for Prague-based developer and asset manager of warehouse properties
- counseling to LitPol Link on the investment into power connection worth over EUR 550 million
- handling communication activites for Eiffage Polska in several significant construction projects
- assisting INNO-GENNE, a biotech company in commercialisation of EU-funded research
- preparing communications strategy for one of the biggest meat producers Wierzejki
- working for Belgian Polish real estate investment company on the sale of their $25m portfolio
- advising on communications projects for the international commercial property developer
- advising to private equity fund in its equity investments in SMEs, mostly in infrastructure and industrials