Paweł OsowskiManaging Partner
- Pawel is an entrepreneur and product strategist. Pawel currently serves as an expert to European Commission with tasks in the context of assisting in managing of EU and Euratom research and innovation programs and manages EcoCar S.A., the only technology company on the Polish taxi market with its own unified fleet of hybrid cars.
- He graduated from the Warsaw University, faculty of Law and the University of Florida, Levin College of Law. Pawel participated in an Executive MBA Program, offered by the Warsaw School of Economics and the University of Montreal. He holds over 14 years of professional experience in the field of execution of business management strategies (including CEO positions in publicly listed entities: arena.pl S.A., Financial Intermediaries Polska S.A.), marketing strategies and strategic communications, related to IPO, M&A or market entries.
- He advised in numerous projects in TMT, finance, infrastructure, energy and liquid fuels. Pawel serves as an of-counsel at Pietrzyk Dubicki Law Firm and as the president of the board of Onex Capital Limited, the seed fund that offers funding and interim management services to perspective start up ventures. Pawel Osowski and the firm is listed in the registry of professional lobbysts by the Ministry of Administration and Digitization in Poland and is a Member of the Executive Committee and a Treasurer of PRBI (Non Stock Delaware Corporation) - an international, US-centric association of strategic communications firms.
- Pawel co-chairs PRBI Accelerator, a global acceleration & mentoring program. Prior to co-founding Warsaw Consultants he served as the manager in the companies with foreign capital ( incl. Bluebull AG) and was business journalist in the broadsheet daily ("Życie"). Pawel Osowski was shortlisted for the first annual CEE M&A Awards as a "Professional of the Year 2016".
- Tomasz is a lawyer by education. He graduated from the Warsaw University, faculty of law and the University of Florida, Levin College of Law. He holds some exceptional experience in the field of execution of marketing and communication strategies for professional services firms and corporate clients, with particular focus on claim management and litigation PR. He advised to COVEC Ltd. throughout its entire process of market entry and EIFFAGE Budownictwo S.A. in the field of reputation ehancement. Formely he served as a lawyer in a niche boutiqe law firm and was engaged as a VP and CEO in construction and reneawble energy businesses.